Alton Öhman is looking for an intern to join our team at our Stockholm office! We’re a small newly formed office and for the past year we expanded rapidly due to the success of winning new assignments in the field of housing and urban design. We are currently employing 4 architects.
We are looking for an Intern architect with minimum bachelor’s degree who has
- Keen interest in housing and urban design
- Knowledge of the Swedish architectural landscape
- A creative mind
- Excellent follow-through and attention to detail
- Fearless, independent and hardworking attitude
- Proven skills with AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe and preferably Revit
- Clear and concise written, verbal and visual communication
- Positive attitude towards learning Swedish or native Swedish speaker
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
At Alton Öhman we offer an educational, creative and fun workplace where you’ll learn the architectural process from different angles. To ensure the best and most developing internship we are looking for an intern for full time job from fall 2019 as well as part-time assignment this spring, starting as soon as possible.
If interested, please send portfolio, CV and contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org